What do you clean your tacky rubber with?

What are your recommendations to keep a sticky rubber as clean and longlasting as possible?
Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

Accepted Answer
    I also use a normal spray cleaner and sponge, and after it dried up i put a plastic foil on top of the tacky rubber. This way it "recovers" over night and becomes very sticky again. This works perfectly for me.
    SVENNEMEG2

Answers

I use the above for all my rubbers; Chinese tacky & ESN. I asked my local coach whether this can be used for all rubbers and she said yes. 
    SVENNEMEG2
    1. So the spray cleaners really do help to maintain the sticky rubbers longer? Don´t take away any of the stickyness? 

I guess you always have to expect the tackyness and stickyness wearing off quite a lot. It´s been 25 years since I used a tacky rubber and technology have improved.

2. I like to keep it simple. If spray is most simple and necessary, ok, but I also wanted to see if some players used something unusal too..? Maybe something homemade?
    Thank you fellaz! 
    Stick with playing, play with sticky. Have fun!
    Use a bat cleaner or water then let it dry and stick a plastic protective sheet over it then put it in a bat case. 
    For something like a sheet of hurricane the tackiness will last around 120 hours until it starts to fadd but once the tackiness is gone its gone you can clean the rubber and if the tackiness doesn't come back its dead and will need replaced
    So far, I have to say the best one I´ve tried that really makes the rubbers feel most new again has been Revolution No.3