Training Sessions

Hello everybody!
I am looking for some feedback about some training sessions that i made.
I am not a coach, i am a player who wants to improve and become better. My objective is to represent to my country in a competition, that is why I want to know, what do you think about this training session? 

Monday-Wednesday-Friday
15 minutes-Warm up and stretching
15 minutes of basic drills on table for starting 
3 times of 3 minutes each (60 minutes)
Forehand topspin loop / Backhand topspin loop / Forehand topspin loop (on pivot)
3 minutes each one (30 minutes)
2 spots forehand / 3 spots forehand / Falkenberg drill / 2 backhand 2 forehand / 2 backhand 1 forehand attack
5 minutes each one (30 minutes)
3th Ball attack forehand / 3th ball attack backhand / 3th ball attack forehand (on pivot) 
5 minutes each one (20 minutes)
Forehand flick / Backhand flick
Total: 170 minutes aprox
Tuesday-Thursday
15 minutes-Warm up and stretching
15 minutes of basic drills on table for starting 
5 minutes each (20 minutes)
Forehand loop / Backhand loop
5 minutes each (40 minutes)
Forehand and backhand / Falkenberg variation / X backhand + 1 forehand / Falkenberg variation 2.0
10 minutes 
Forehand loop and counterloop
5 minutes each (20 minutes)
Smash + blocking practice / Chop practice
Total: 120 minutes aprox
Of course, I do intense physical exercise but i used to make it early on the morning, like 10 hours before to start my training day (because i go to college) . In addition, I want to include some basic drills to improve my feelling, and 1 hour of services, these two 2-3 hours before to start my training session
I know i wrote a lot! But i will appreciate some feedback, I want to know all your opinions. Really thanks!!!

Tagged: