How to use BOOSTER correctly?
Table Tennis Boosting!
The rubber is DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (2.1 40). The booster that I used was Haifu Seamoon (yellow oil).
- Apply a few layers (2-3 layers) of glue. Let the glue layers dry.
- Remove the protective plastic sheet of the rubber.
- Apply ONE layer of booster. (For me, one layer of booster = a brush soaked with booster)
- Put the rubber in a dry and cool place for 1 day. The rubber will start the curl upwards.
- Repeat step 3 and 4. Usually 3 layers of booster is enough.
- Try to glue the rubber when it is not curled up so much. Apply glue to both of your blade and rubber.
- Stick them together, and make sure that your rubber is completely flat on your blade.