What is your set up?

I am playing with Timo. Boll ALC and Aurus Soft in forehand  and Xiom Vega Pro in back hand. What is your? 
EmRatThichagoes

Comments

i am playing with viscaria,omega7hyper max on fh and palio ak47 yellow on bh..need to balance with ligther rubber since omega7hyper is quite heavy..anyone knows any light rubber for bh from xiom?tq
    faisal_nazmul7
    Nittaku septear flare handle with Hurricane 3 2.2 on both side
    faisal_nazmul7
    I use a blade which i dont know the brand of (has a blue/white handle) Andro R42 on FH and Joola Maxx on BH. 
    faisal_nazmul7
    Also tried H3, 729-08, yinhe 9000d, focus 3, 729 classic on FH and Friendship Aurora, baracuda, Ten05, xiom sigma II pro on BH
    Currently I play with TG2 2.15 and Mantra M 2.1 on V14 pro 93 gram
    I like Ten05 on BH but it's feeling is slightly weird and once reached the limit, there is no speed and spin beyond, beep sound and feel bottom out. Ten05H and D05 are expensive but they are good. I played with Mantra H on BH, it's so good but quite difficult to hit properly so I switched a while to Mantra M, slightly easier but still harder than T05
    faisal_nazmul7
    I have three fav set ups:
    1) I use for serious training: Stiga All Round CR with FH rubber is black Friendship Battle 2 Provincial Blue Sponge 41 degree hardness & BH is red Tenergy 05 Hard.
    2) For competition: Stiga Offensive CR with FH rubber is black Xiom Asia IV and BH is red Xiom Europe Vega
    3) Butterfly Primorac FL with FH is black Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo  and BH is red Hurricane 3-50

job update:
    Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive (cut a bit on top to keep the weight balanced).
    VH: H3 Neo provincial, blue sponge, 2.1/39°
    BH: still XIOM Omega 5 Europe, 2.0
    I use Yinhe Mercury &  Magic 77+ 
    I used to play with expensive Japanese & European rubbers . Yes they do have higher quality but only needed by pros
     But for a very low level amateur like me  Chinese rubbers are more than good enough. 
    If I were you I would stay away from Japanese & European rubbers and blades
    Magic 77+ is far superior to rubbers like Butterfly Feint Long 3 or  Tibhar Dtec OX
    BTW a whole bunch of Indonesian super long pips rubbers are also available on Shopee.
    They are planning to reelase them on eBay, Amazon & AliExpress soon    
    Ben said:
    Blade: Stiga JMS Control
    Rubbers: Stiga Neos Tacky 1.8 both sides (worn out, I'm searching for new ones and thinking about Mantra H on FH and Mantra M on BH)

Switched to red Mantra M 2.1 (BH) and black Mantra H 2.1 (FH) :)
    Very good rubbers - Thanks, ERT, for your advice :)
    I saved my all-wood Primorac and now use it at my re-start after more than 20 years ?
    I first put Xiom Vega Asia (Max FH) and Vega Europe (2.0 BH), but for me it felt too much bouncy. So I took cheap offers to switch to Xiom Omega 5. O5 Asia (Max FH) is really linear and direct. Love it. After my first training with O5 Europe (2.0 BH), my feeling was, less spin (push, service, loop). Blocking and conter very good. Will see the next weeks.

And of course - this old man has to re-adapt to speed and spin of advanced players ??

Blade: Stiga JMS Control
    Rubbers: Stiga Neos Tacky 1.8 both sides (worn out, I'm searching for new ones and thinking about Mantra H on FH and Mantra M on BH)
    I play with Butterfly Viscaria, black DHS HURRICANE 8 39° (2.2 mm) on forhand and red XIOM VEGA X (2.2mm) on backhand. I dont use booster because I like to play by the rules. I like the setup, I have so much spin and control but I also have some speed so it works best for me.
    I'm using a Darker 5p-2A blade with H3N Prov OS on forehand and Nittaku Fastarc G-1 on backhand. 
    Butterfly Primorac with black Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Blue Sponge ( max thickness ) and Red DHS H3 soft ( 38 degrees hardness, DHS scale 2.15mm )
    Dhs hurricane 3 neo commercial bh tenergy 64 blade Timo boll alc
    Back to Stiga Offensive CR
    FH black H2 commercial black, one layer of haifu seamoon booster
    BH red Stiga Mantra M or Xiom Vega Asia
    1/ Yasaka Alnade - Stiga DNA Pro H & R53 
    2/ Donic Ovtcharov No1 Senso - Stiga DNA Pro H & Nitakku SP AX (SPO) 
    SPINNERZ said:
    1) I use for serious training: Stiga All Round CR with FH rubber is black Friendship Battle 2 Provincial Blue Sponge 41 degree hardness & BH is red Tenergy 05 Hard.
    2) For competition: Stiga Offensive CR with FH rubber is black Xiom Asia IV and BH is red Xiom Europe Vega
    3) Butterfly Primorac FL with FH is black Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo  and BH is red Hurricane 3-50

You use different racquet for serious training and competition? Why?
    Short answer: EJ'ing
    Long answer: I have been a long time follower of ERT's blog and have been trying out his various recommendation. The one I use for training as you can see are the hardest rubber I can get my hand on and hence is not easy to play with and need proper stroke to play. It highlights my mistakes. The one I use for competition is more forgiving and allows me to be a little bit careless. The 3rd set up is my latest that I buy just before the Covid lockdown. I am currently experimenting it during this Covid movement restriction. Have not got a chance to play real match with it yet. But it looks promising and loving the feeling it provides. NB: All the above set up and more are following ERT's recommendation. 
    SPINNERZ said:

You use different racquet for serious training and competition? Why?
    I'm playing with custom blade, and 2 Stiga mantra H (max) rubbers.
    I am a shakehand rh player and use a Stiga CR Master blade with Stiga Mantra H 2.1 on both sides.
    aleon said:
    I am a penholder player. And I am using a Stiga dynasty carbon Xu Xin with both side with Butterfly Rosena. I have a question do you know a better combination with this blade, because with this rubbers is turn very heavy. Any recommendation thank you Andres 
    You may try Stiga DNA PRO H and M
    Happily using
    Nittaku Violin with Large FL handle,
    FH 729 Battle II 39 degree Version, boosted, 2,1 mm
    BH Stiga Genesis M, 2,0 mm
    Playing Style: Attack
    Ketikkan komentar im play with btfly schlager old tag, and donic jo silver fh and yasaka mark v ad bh
    Currently playing with Yinhe V14 pro
    FH TG2
    BH Mantra M
    Previously playing with N9s, N11s, Hrt palisander V
    FH H2
    BH PF4, G888, yinhe moon and moon speed
    Switched to Stiga OC CR, clipper CR and PG7
    FH H2, 999-999t, apollo 5, globe999 blue sponge, Battle 2 blue sponge
    BH G888, globe999, Ten80, Mantra H
    Penhold player, Dr. Neubauer firewall plus, Nittaku Moristo SP FH (max 2.2) and DHS Skyline TG 3 orange sponge BH
    I use a blade with stiga classic offensive with a rich 729 friendship cream black on the forehand and a classic red rich on the reverse slightly less hard than the forehand, considering that the rubber of the forehand has 42 degrees of hardness and both are not boostered in fact it is more difficult to hear the ball because they are both not very sticky, but now I wanted to change them and I wanted to put a hurricane 2 on the forehand and a stiga mantra on the backhand
    You better use stiga  Genesis in forehand and calibra LT spin in backhand. 
    I am a penholder player. And I am using a Stiga dynasty carbon Xu Xin with both side with Butterfly Rosena. I have a question do you know a better combination with this blade, because with this rubbers is turn very heavy. Any recommendation thank you Andres